Human Resource Officer
🏦 Head Office | 💼 Full Time | ⌚ Posted Sep 24, 2020
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager; the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Perform due diligence and monitor the documentation and processing related to new recruits.
- Maintain HR Application.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the provision of Annual Uniform to staff.
- Assist with the coordination of the Annual Training activities.
- Process staff and volunteers applications for Group Benefits based on the rules and regulations of each Benefit Plan.
- Prepare correspondences as directed.
- Maintain Staff files and Department file as necessary.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to the Human Resource Manager.
- Assist with the coordination of annual staff welfare activities.
- First degree in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized educational institution.
- Competence in handling confidential personnel matters.
- Three (3) years’ experience as a Human Resource Officer in the Human Resource Department at the senior level.
Nice to have
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.