The 4th Annual General Meeting (A.G.M) of the Gateway Co-operative Credit Union (2017) Limited will be held at the Noel Fraser Auditorium, West Jamaica Conference Centre, Mount Salem, Montego Bay, St. James on Thursday, July 15, 2021, at 5:00 pm.
Aim of the Annual General Meeting
The meeting is held for the purpose of considering and if thought fit, to pass the following:
· That the Credit Union’s Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2020, together with the reports of the Board of Directors, Treasurer, Credit Committee and Supervisory Committee be adopted;
· To elect Volunteers of the Board of Directors, Credit and Supervisory Committees;
· To table Resolutions for virtual-only and hybrid A.G.M/ Special General Meeting (S.G.M);
· To consider any other business which may properly be transacted at an Annual General Meeting.
In keeping with the Government’s directives, the following protocols will be observed at this Annual General Meeting:
· Fully vaccinated members over the age of 65 will be allowed to attend;
· Members without masks will not be admitted and masks should be worn for the duration of the meeting;
· There should be no gathering of members before, during, and after the meeting;
· Persons with elevated temperature will not be allowed to enter the venue (37.3C or 99.3F and above);
· All members will be expected to adhere to the physical distancing protocols;
· Handshaking is strictly prohibited
· No children will be allowed.
Members will be able to view the meeting via live streaming on our Youtube and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/gatewayjm) page. However, persons using these media will not be counted as part of the quorum for voting or other legal matters.
Resolutions and Annual Report are available on our website at:
NB: Registration begins at 4:00 pm on July 15, 2021(day of AGM)
Reports will be available on our website (www.gatewayja.com)
Limited booklets will be printed
Refreshment will be packaged to go
Signed the 30th day of June 2021
Secretary- Board of Directors