🏦 Head Office | 💼 Full Time | ⌚ Posted Apr 8, 2022
We are looking for an experienced audit officer to add to our team. Applications are invited from suitable, qualified individuals.
Reporting to the Internal Auditor; the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Reviews transactions, accounts, documents, records, and reports to test their accuracy, validity, and conformance to internal and external accounting standards and relevant legislation, and investigates weaknesses and irregularities identified.
- Assist with conducting the necessary inquiries and special investigations on systems and procedures implemented by the Co-operative,
- Assist with diagnosing systems problems and submit appropriate recommendations to the Internal Auditor.
- Reports findings related to each audit subject and each area tested.
- Prepares and maintains detailed working papers to show and support the results of the audit including tests done, results, and conclusions.
- Collects and secures all materials and/or information relating to internal audit matters.
- Assist with cash count and as well as stock-taking exercises.
- Assist with the verification of payments on deceased members’, dormant and inactive
- First Degree in Accounts, Management or Finance.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in auditing.
- Thorough knowledge of auditing and accounting principles and practices.
⏳ Deadline: Apr 15, 2022