top of page
🏦 Head Office | 💼 Full Time | ⌚ Posted Sep 24, 2020
Reporting to the Internal Auditor; the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Reviews transactions, accounts, documents, records and reports to test their accuracy, validity and conformance to internal and external accounting standards and relevant legislation, and investigates weaknesses and irregularities identified.
- Conducts necessary enquiries and special investigations on systems and procedures implemented by the Co-operative, diagnoses systems problems and submit appropriate recommendations to the Internal Auditor.
- Reports findings related to each audit subject and each area tested.
- Prepares and maintains detailed working papers to show and support the results of the audit including tests done, results and conclusions.
- Collects and secures all materials and/or information relating to internal audit matters.
- Conducts cash count.
- Responds to queries from staff members to facilitate greater understanding of audit requirements.
- Review the procedures designed to improve the reliability of accounting information produced and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Prepare and submit ISOARS on or before the second Friday of each month.
- Verify payments on deceased members’ dormant and inactive accounts.
- Carry out special audits and research as required by the Internal Auditor, Chief Executive Officer and the Supervisory Committee.
- First Degree in Accounts, Management or Finance or equivalent qualification from a recognized educational institution.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in auditing.
- Thorough knowledge of auditing and accounting principles and practices.
Nice to have
⏳ Deadline: Sep 18, 2020
bottom of page